NOW-W COMPANY WEBSITE COOKIES POLICY
1 – What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tracer deposited and read during the consultation of a website, the reading of an e-mail, the installation or the use of a software, in the equipment of your terminal.
2 – For what purposes are cookies deposited?
The deposit of cookies is based on different legal bases depending on the purposes pursued detailed below. Thus, the said legal bases on which processing can be implemented are as follows:
• Consent: the data subject gives his free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more of the purposes described below;
• The fulfillment of the legitimate interests of the data controller: the processing of the personal data of the person concerned is necessary to ensure the operation of the site and aims in particular to guarantee the security of the network and to avoid bugs.
The cookies deposited via the website https://www.gravitao.com/ (hereinafter the “Website”) serve several purposes:
• Functional cookies: these cookies allow the Website to remember your choices and your preferences and selection of goods on the site, as well as to provide improved, more personal functionalities. Some are essential for the proper functioning of the site and strictly necessary for the provision of a service that you have requested.
• Audience measurement cookies: these are analysis and research cookies that allow us to count visits and measure traffic, to improve the performance of the website. They make it possible to know which pages are the most consulted and the least popular, and to analyze your navigation on the Website. Blocking these cookies does not affect the performance of the services provided.
• Behavioral advertising cookies (marketing), i.e. cookies that allow us to provide you with services based on your interests on the site. Some of these cookies are linked to services provided by third parties. These cookies may also be linked to social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram. In this case, these cookies are also intended to allow users to use the functionalities of the various platforms and in particular to share pages and content via these third-party social networks. They also allow social networks to target the advertising offer they broadcast on their platforms.
3 – How long are cookies kept?
In accordance with the regulations in force, the period of validity of your consent for a cookie is six (6) months maximum after the first deposit of the cookie on your terminal.
4 – How to configure cookies?
You can configure your cookies at any time and change your choices using the cookie manager present on the website and accessible via the information banner when you arrive on the site for the first time / by clicking on the link following: “Manage my cookies”.
You also have the option of using only necessary cookies and in this case you automatically refuse all others. When you use the "allow all cookies" box, you agree to the use of all cookies on the site, including non-necessary cookies.
In addition, you have the possibility at any time to configure your cookies and change your choices via the following functionalities using the following link “Manage my cookies” available on the site.